Monday, July 6, 2009

A yummy cupcake, enjoyed by moi.





Just thought I'd share how scrummy this cupcake was. No idea who made it and no idea where it came from (well, a wedding I was at, and am assuming some sort of bakery/baker), so can not share my cupcake discovery (cripes look at a post gone wrong!) BUT! I can let you know that chocolate cupcakes at a wedding? Winner.

I'm doing the thumbs up right now, to emphasise my point.

And while we're on pointless information sharing, I found my ring that disappeared into the clothes my wardrobe threw up this morning. Happy days.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum - demolished - well done!!
    (p.s. I was updating another blog - hence the deleted comment - sorry about that)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries, it makes me feel extra popular ;) A cake as good as this deserved to be shared!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx