Wednesday, June 30, 2010

dessert buffet heaven (pt 2)...




Because I found so many delicious images when I was searching for Tuesday's post...
Because I love a good sweet treat...
Because it's flipping freezing and that makes me want dessert, like, all the time...
Because macaroons are delightful...
Because flower frosted wedding cakes are doubly delightful...
Because I have to pack and have not and leave tomorrow*...

*This has no relevance to the post whatsoever but is a vital piece of information nonetheless.


first image via greenweddingshoes
third image via AmyAtlas
fourth image via stylemepretty

2 comments:

  1. just beautiful : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink party theme? lol! mmmmmmmmmmmmm..... seriously getting off the computer now to make something sweet. :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx