Monday, June 28, 2010

dessert buffet heaven...






My sweet tooth is out of control. It may have something to do with the fact that I made jelly this morning, and having not made it in approximately 14 years, it was a touch exciting. Or it may have something to do with the bucket loads of sweets left here after a girls night in on Saturday night (all demolished). Or I may just need to cut the sweet tooth out. Which although being a little drastic might solve the problem. Not knowing which tooth IS my sweet tooth however, I have come to the very important conclusion that I cannot cut it out and shall therefore continue eating sweets.

I bet sometimes you wonder why you bother reading this blog.

Now for some wedding fun! Dessert style...

first image via AmyAtlas
second image (on right) via MarthaStewart
third and fourth image via eatdrinkchic
fifth image via MarthaStewart

2 comments:

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx