Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Guest Blog :: Reasons to shop




Greetings!
It's rather freezing outside.
Thank goodness for my trench coat.
But seriously, one needs new fandangle threads to beat the winter blues sometimes.
Besides.
Shopping is healthy.
It's pretty much up there with exercise.
Think about it.
Trawling from one end of the street or shopping centre, to the other, bags in tow, fighting off helpful sales assistants...the need to be constantly taking ones clothes off and putting them back on -- IN THE CHANGE ROOM I might add, this is quite a work out. Think of all those different muscles you must be using.
Besides, my handbag has seen better days, the sales are on and it's time.
And like a woman with a fabulous shoe collection once said, "I like my money right where I can see it: hanging in my closet"
Happy Wednesday

Luce
xxx

images via collette dinnigan

3 comments:

  1. love it!

    szel-bzle - xoxo

    PS - Check out these gorgeous fashions...
    http://www.juliettehogan.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx