Wednesday, March 30, 2011

things that make me happy...







There are many things in life that make me happy. Sleep-ins, sunshine, long distance phone calls and parcels in the mail, crafty projects, flowers, chocolate, and endless re-runs of Friends on channel 4. But lately, I have discovered a whole new WORLD of homeware-y goodness that is making my home-y ventures even more enjoyable! Sometimes, the excitement in my life is just too much.


And as I sit here and happily munch away on my Australian Cadbury mini eggs (thanks Kimmy!), I thought it only right that I share some of these lovely discoveries. Starting with this gorgeous pottery from Little Walton Bank, one of my newest homeware crushes! There's nothing quite like an excellent mug, and my gosh, is this an exellent mug. And might I add, the 'fill your day with lovely things' plate is a wonderful cake/biscuit plate. Yummo!


Check out their website for the other colours in the range (bee-yoo-ti-ful!), and be sure to say hello to the lovely ladies who are so handy with ceramics. If only all crockery was this pretty...then we'd be eating all the time*!


*Possibly already true...


1 comment:

  1. NB I would like some of these. Upcoming present opportunities - baby arrival, housewarming (?), even Christmas! J xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx