Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday (because it's almost the weekend) beauty post!



Again, madly dashing about for a gorgeous wedding tomorrow, so will not be able to ramble on about how little I know about makeup (darn), so I thought I'd share just a few more of the beautiful shots we took a couple weeks back. OH to live in an enchanted forest...

ps - this morning at the markets, I just about passed out from excitement when not only was I the only one to get a box of figs on branches for le wedding, but my lovely grower had also snavelled the only persimmons on branches as well! Yes. My life is a little sad. But my GOSH they are beautful! Will have to take pics for you! Because I'm sure you're intrigued...


Headpieces by yours truly xx
Snaps by Lizzy Allnutt

1 comment:

  1. I'm definately intrieged. Pass of the snaps of ze figs and ze persimmons! See how I said "ze" twice? That's so no one thinks it's a speeling error.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx