Sunday, November 29, 2009

French Navy delights...





I'm not sure how many of you have PO boxes, but I'm going to let you in on a little secret. It's like Christmas. All year round. Like potluck, but less meaty, more posty. And when I get a little card that says I have a package waiting inside for me? Gosho. Let's just say there's polite shoving involved to get inside to see what's waiting for me. And yes. I am the youngest child.
So when this gorgeous box of stationery showed up it completely made my week! With beautiful designs on gorgeous stock they're the perfect way to bring back some traditional to our interwebby lives. I received a hand written note a few weeks back and it made me cry, which just goes to show how much a hand written note can mean. And also that I was most likely a little hormonal. So make sure you take a hop, skip and a jump (and watch out for loose stones) over to French Navy and have a peek at all of their lovely cards, one for every occasion, and perfect for Christmas pressies. Delightful!

1 comment:

  1. I agree completely! I love using the gorgeous FN cards I have sitting on my desk. I'm all for tradition! Gorgeous!
    Emilie xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx