Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Real Weddings
















Christine Meintjes is a name you might want to write down somewhere. Pop it in your iphone. Scribble on a receipt. Lipstick on your mirror. I've always wanted to write with lipstick on my mirror actually, although I can't see it being as dramatic as it is in the movies. It'd just be me in the bathroom, with lipstick smeared everywhere. And besides. I don't have lipstick. Gloss probably wouldn't have quite the same effect. Anyhoodle...

Miss Meintjes has snapped this gorgeous wedding South Africa complete with colourful shoes, gorgeous blooms and one stunning bride. Feel free to send her an email, a note or a telegram, I'm sure she'd love to hear from you. Especially if you use pretty stationery. Nothing better than receiving a sweet notecard in the post from a stranger. Unless it's a creepy stranger. Then not so good.
Now. If you'll excuse me, I'm off to find a huge red wall. Photo time...

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I love the post of our wedding!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolute pleasure, it's such a beautiful wedding! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flowers in this post are amazing!! Thats for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx