Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What would your list be?

Ingrid Michaelson - Let Go
Angus and Julia Stone - Babylon
Joss Stone - 4 and 20
A Fine Frenzy - Ashes and Wine
Carla Bruni - You Belong to Me
A Fine Frenzy - The Beacon
Cat Power - Good Woman
Kate Miller Heidke - Our Song
Nina Simone - My Baby Just Cares For Me
She & Him - You Really Got a Hold on Me
Rachael Yamagata - Be Be Your Love
Sia - Lullaby
Snow Patrol - Dark Roman Wine
Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong - Stars Fell on Alabama

Add fluffy patterned rugs, big ugg boots, mugs of hot chocolate and a snuggle buddy if possible, and you just might have one of my favourite days. Ever.

ps - I have smashed my blackberry. And am annoyed Vodafone will not just give me a new one. This is how it works, no? No. Darn.

2 comments:

  1. Great list... I'd add Norah Jones "Come Away With Me".. always makes me wish I was tucked up on the lounge, wrapped in some sort of fluffy throw rug, sipping merlot and reading A.S. Byatt's Possession.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh good one! i love that song, very rainy day-ish!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx