Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Guest Blog :: Magnificent Macaroons




Morning to you all on this some what dreary Wednesday. It's rather dull outside...but on a cheery note, I've stumbled upon what seems to be a little slice of heaven! If perfection is what you're after... enquire within.. A combination of fabulous interior design, anal retentiveness (I like a tidy work place and this fits the bill) and a love and appreciation of macaroons can all be experienced here at Theurel and Thomas. Inventors of heavenly goodness and seriously sleek interiors. Mucho impressment! It will mean a wee bit of global trotting to experience this place. But heck, it's winter and Mexico this time of year is lovely.

Not hungry. At all.

Luce
xxx

3 comments:

  1. These look amazing. I can has?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colours against the white are a-m-a-z-i-n-g!

    great pics! i've saved one as my wallpaper at work!

    I facebooked A&A in Mexico and insisted they visit!

    love it luce
    (ps-guess who - I love being anon!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tricky to say who you are Anonymous...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx