Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A spectacularly wonderful wedding!






So. It's always just a bit exciting when you get to be a part of a wedding that's as exciting and love filled as this one here. And then it's even more exciting when you're working with a photographer like Milena at i love wednesdays who is not only super talented, but also super lovely. So when I saw some pictures on her site I knew straight away I had to share them! Much like whenever I see chocolate I know I have to eat it. Which will be somewhat to my detriment when it finally gets hot. But until then, I shall keep eating chocolate and sharing beautiful photos! So enjoy!

And happy hump day! Possibly the most ridiculous term ever coined.

Pop over to i love wednesdays, I promise you'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx