Sunday, September 12, 2010

*****WINNER!!!*****


This morning was full of trepidation as I reached my hand nervously into a well selected (and quite pretty) bowl full of eager little names all hoping to be picked. I won't lie. The pressure was intense. I may have even perspired somewhat. But! The super lucky winner of our competition with The Hummingbird Road is Rachel *cue much applause and cheering* *as my next door neighbour wonders what the heck is going on*!!! Thank you for all of your lovely answers...so many pretty flowers!
If the lovely Ms Rachel could please email me at nicola@rubyandjoy.com.au with your mailing address I shall get your beautiful hand made flower in the mail quick smart!
And for all the other lovely enter-ers, keep a lookout for this weeks giveaway. It's a corker!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx