Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sometimes I wish for balance...


Head - OOH! Pretty shoes!
Feet - No.
Head - But just imagine, pretty bows at the ankles, lovely black velvet buckles...
Feet - No.
Head - Oh and how lovely would they look with a pretty Summer dress for a party, a garden party, with the night sky covered with twinkling stars and my tummy full of tasty canapes!
Feet - No.
Head - I think they would be comfortable too.
Feet - No.
Head - Yes indeedy, most high heels are.
Feet - No. You're delusional. And do you even know where to get them from?
Head - Not exactly. And that could cause some difficulties. But that just makes the hunt more exciting, right?!
Feet - No.
Head - Did you know my favourite birthday was the one where I bought birthday shoes? They were multi coloured! People complemented me on my shoes! It was a grand evening. And out of the number of shoes I own and the approximate 3 pairs I wear, these babies get a high rotation. Colourful AND comfy! And I get the same feeling about these pretties as I did about those.
Feet - No.
Head - But they would go with everything!!!
Feet - No.
Head - I would fall down, wouldn't I?
Feet - Yes.
Head - *sigh*

9 comments:

  1. oh my gosh that second pair is HOT! Love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This conversation happens regularly in my head. I have a new mission in life...buy more heals...

    oh and capture the heart of a tall man cuz i'm 5'8"

    HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to say heels...not heals...oh my gosh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Where does that 2nd pair of shoes come from???? I must haz them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha ... this conversation is straight from my head! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im literally dying to find this second pair of shoes....where are they from????

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wish i did dear reader, but alas...they remain undiscovered! lets make a deal, if you find them, let me know. i'll do the same x

    ReplyDelete
  8. do you have information about brand? pls. can you help me ?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx