Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What to wear?!

Hello lovelies, do hope you had a very happy Australia Day! Lots of beer, pavlova and prawns on the BBQ. (Please tell me you read that as just prawns going on the BBQ and not beer and pavlova..just checking) I am however completely confused by this current weather we are having and quite frankly, so is my hair. It's a fluff-pot of mess and flop and not even in a Kate Moss I'm so cool I just hopped out of bed look but I'm perfectly styled in an understated cool, chic and sophisticated way. Annoying right? So where to look for inspiration and hair product that will actually do what it says on the tin? Well, let's solve the clothing issue first and go here. Always fun to trawl through the outfits on The Sartorialist, even if they are slightly inappropriate to wear on a 30 degree, muggy day. : )




All photos courtesy of The Sartorialist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx