Sunday, January 3, 2010

We're baaaaack!








Well. Technically I'm back. But that's neither here nor there. And now we're wasting precious time discussing here-ness and there-ness when what I would really like to be discussing is YOU! How were your holidays? Still on them (I hate you)? Never had them (I hear you)? Wish you could dance the flamenco? Me too.

I do hope your Christmas and New Years were absolutely spectacular! I was at a lovely little apartment in Kirribilli for the fireworks which was absolutely delightful! Being in the vicinity of people throwing up on the way home, not so much. And Christmas was loads of fun! Twas my little nieces first, and my goodness was she ever spoilt! It's ok. I dealt with it. I can live with a little less love...

So while you get the violins and tissues out, I thought I'd show you a few pics of what we got up to after dark! Well doesn't that sounds creepy... And here's some good news! After sparklers are dropped in the ocean a couple times, they still work! Also! When throwing a sparkler out of the shot, best not to throw too high. They land in trees. Bad things can happen. They didn't. Maybe it had something to do with the ocean? Intriguing...

ps I struggled to do my y's, j's and a's backwards. Trickier than you'd think. Or maybe not. But tricky for moi. I got chocolate right though. It's an important one.


Photos by Lucy. She's clever. And brings snacks. Maybe her name should be Lucy Awesome. Just saying...

6 comments:

  1. OR! - you could've just written it the right way then flipped the photo. ok, i know it's cheating but it hurts the brain less (i imagine).
    back at work after not much of a break (can i borrow your violin?). yay for a new year with new resolutions! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant! will have to do that next time. will def make the brain hurt less.
    ooh new years resolutions! will have to write some down...
    yay! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. smarty pants much? anyway, it's all part of the fun! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I can never get these right! Talented girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ps I have been on a shopping spree going over your blog..naughty me x

    ReplyDelete
  6. not naughty, researchy ;) so many lovely things! x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx