Wednesday, June 15, 2011

a beautiful book...




She of the 'Made in Amsterdam' and 'Made in Paris' fame, the lovely Pia Jane Bijkerk, has just released this absolutely gorgeous new (what I can only imagine will be) bestseller. I do believe it was out a few weeks back in Australia, but it has just hit our misty shores, and I am excited! A stunning book, and an ideal present for (*cough* me *cough*) anyone that likes beautiful images and likes to think of themselves as a romantically influenced adventurer!


Have a closer lookee here, and read her beautiful blog here.


Nothing like some good inspiration for a mid-week cheer up! xx

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting this book since it was released! I just don't have the spare $60!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx