Wednesday, May 18, 2011

a day off...

Today we went on a teensy, lovely shopping trip to brighten my Sydney wardrobe! Very full of greys, creams, and if we're feeling a little on the wild side, splashes of navy. While working quite well in sunny Australia, I have decided some lightening and brightening is needed! And my latest crush? H&M. Oh my wordy. Is that the place to spend my pocket money or what. Today I thought I'd live on the wild side and give their leggings a whirl (my Cotton On variety are fading quickly), and brighten up my top half with a coral singlet, a pastel lemon singlet, and a light blue jumper. They may be pastels, but they have cheered my wardrobe vista muchly. And their Spring 2011 lookbook has even made me want to try the top knot again. Even if I do look like I have a donut on my head.

'Mere colour, unspoilt by meaning, and unallied with definite form, can speak to a soul in a thousand different ways.' - Oscar Wilde


image via h&m

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx