Sunday, December 20, 2009

On the 8th Day of Christmas...










My true love gave to me...
Handfuls of gorgeous Cavallini&Co pocket notebooks from Notemaker, bundles of Moleskines in every colour for my witty and heartwarming tale that will one day be an international bestseller (dream big I say...), mini Goldilocks notebooks from Monjojo to scribble my (super intelligent and wise) thoughts in, a bright canary yellow notebook for when I like to look very busy and important, and a 365 diary to keep track of my non stop (dull-ish) life, both from Kikki K. Aaaand as that's only 5 items, any fabric covered, leather bound, sweet smelling, beautifully illustrated, small medium or large notebook to fill with things best not said to people. Always best to keep ones crazy to oneself, one might say.
And pens!!! Lots of lovely pens...
Merry Christmas! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx