Sunday, December 20, 2009

On the 6th Day of Christmas...


My true love gave to me...

Peace trees from the Moontree Gallery in Leura. Lots and lots of Peace trees. Well. I suppose if we're sticking to the whole '12 days' thing* it should be six. But I'd be ok with more...

ps - You may have noticed I miscalculated the 12 days. Hence why I'm firing them out like a champion clay pigeon shooter. I'd try to figure out a fantastic excuse but all I can come up with is Hugh Grant in Love Actually saying he's very busy and important, and I believe he plays the Prime Minister of Britain. I'm not that busy and important. Wouldn't mind having that many staff though. Wouldn't mind being brought chocolate biscuits while working either. Pity though. Don't think I can dance as well. Darn. There go the similarities...

Merry Christmas! xx

1 comment:

  1. I adore these- I got the similar range white bird ornaments- I hadn't seen the jingle bell tree though..wonder if I can have it out year round?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx