Saturday, December 21, 2013

merry christmas and a very happy new year!


WHAT a year! I can't believe it's Christmas time again! But here we are again, and as I've been baking all morning the house is smelling magnificent! How has your year been? Any highs, or lows? 

I want to say a massive-o thank you to all of you lovely readers (and customers) - you are all swell! This year has been an adventure, at the very least! And it has been made all the more delightful having you guys along for the ride. We broadened our horizons and have been blessed to be able to continue doing gorgeous weddings and events with our flowers! But we've also been so blessed to have been accepted into many craft fairs, beginning the textile and homewares side of rubyandjoy. And WHAT FUN it's been! Weekends crazily busy with market stalls, our Etsy store getting more established, beautiful weddings, wreath workshops, foraging, my very own lovely sewing machine from Australia making it to bonny Scotland, gorgeous fabric, setting up my studio...and the list goes on!

I must say a very big thank you to husbando, my market time buddy-hero, without whom I would have had to have carried loads more stuff, drive way more, and would have been hungry every lunch time and sorely missed my morning hot chocolates. And pep talks!

As everyone gradually begins to shut off their computers and take some time off, I want to wish you the merriest of Christmas-es, and pray that your 2014 is overflowing with love, joy and peace! Thank you again for all your support this year, it's been grand!







All my love, Nicola x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx