Some of the wonders of Scotland that I have enjoyed of late...
- Chip butties in Buckie
- Spotting huge herds of deer on mountain sides in the Highlands
- Picking heather roadside and overlooking the mountains and hills that roll into the distance (Keira Knightly style in Pride and Prejudice on the DVD main menu. Yep. Just like that)
- Placing my rock on the pile at Cairn O Mount, after the friendly Scottish couple informed us that's what's done
- ''Sun baking'' on the beach at St Andrews
- Ice cream at St Andrews (ferrero rocher - best ice cream ever)
- Walks along the stone walled lanes, winding through the fields
- Driving past the townships of Boghead and Slackhead
- Not being able to understand anyone from Glasgow
- Early afternoon naps (I'm quite the nanna)
And many more yet to come!