Wednesday, November 2, 2011

discovery...

Why hello! This past weekend I was lucky enough to go on a road trip to the very beautiful Wales, it's stunning! Whilst playing the tourist I came across the most incredible postcards I may have ever seen..ever! I hear you, big call there Nicola. But after being in London a few weeks back and choosing between Will and Kate or Will and Kate, these were just GORGEOUS! I even bought myself a set. Lucky duck. Pop over the the superbly talented Valeriane Leblond's website, look at the beautiful art there and tell me, TELL me they don't make you feel like you could right at this instant be wandering through a mossy green field surrounded by rolling mountains covered in fluffy white sheep and cottages snuggled into the crevices with a brisk breeze rushing around you and making your cheeks rosy red!

Genius!

1 comment:

  1. I've been missing your posts Nicki!!!!
    ANd I totally agree - I want to be there!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx