Saturday, November 12, 2011

happy birthday eve!

It's that time of year again my friends! And while I have always been a birthday FIEND (the good kind), this year is a little bit out of my ordinary. BUT! Instead of being the teensiest bit glum that so many of my loved ones are so far away, including the sun, I shall instead be looking excitedly at what this new year may bring, with some humming of a merry tune for good measure. A few ideas, as I do like to share, include a trip back to the land of warmth and beaches, spring time gardening (maybe even a warm summer!), and let's not forget Christmas, of which I am an even bigger fiend! Snow, holly and bright red scarves are just around the corner!

And so as the cake goes in the oven, I shall say cheerio! I'm of to finish sewing the wings on my latest birdy creation, whom shall for now be referred to as 'birdy'. Suggestions most welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx