Wednesday, October 26, 2011

where ARE you?!

Excellent question! I am HERE! I have moved house into a lovely little cottage, complete with cosy bay windows overlooking beautiful bare trees waving about in the Autumn gusts, I have finished up my previous job-let, and have opened this delightful little store 'Create' with my friend Lesley. Currently listening to Madeleine Peyroux and sipping on some green tea, after the madness of the past few weeks, this feels very nice. If you're local, pop by, I'd love to meet you and say hello! Apologies once again for lack of blogging (do they have an award for worst blogger ever?), having moved we are internet-less for another few weeks, and I refuse to let it send me absolutely nutso! So until I'm once more able to get online from the comfort of my own very comfortable cottage, I shall get back to stitching, sewing and creating!

xx

1 comment:

  1. well aren't you the little go-getter!! top job, and best of luck for the grand opening and ongoing success. keep us posted! (and i would win worst blogger. hands. down.)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx