Tuesday, November 22, 2011

the best kind of fair...

Oh yes indeedy...the BEST kind of fair! The Country Living Christmas Fair in Glasgow! And my wordy, it cheered me greatly. Meeting the loveliest of people, being ginormously inspired, and being in the presence of the largest cinnamon and orange wreath I may have ever seen (a party for the nose), twas most definitely a good day out. Nothing like Christmas trees on every corner, and the most beautiful ceramic decorations I have ever seen! If they hadn't been so delicate the Australian contingent would have had one in every letterbox. Get prepared to meet some of theses crafty folks soon, I have a feeling we'll be in touch!
xx

1 comment:

  1. I went to the CL fair last year in London..yes, inspiration a plenty. I tried my hand at those orange and apple wreaths, drying the rings out on a slow oven and then threading them with cinnamon and star anise etc. Smell was amazing! Enjoy your white christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx