Friday, August 19, 2011

warm and cosy...



Ok. I will admit it. I have been caught by a bug and his name is knitting. It just seems so suitable...and warming, to be inside on a cold wintery evening, curled up with a cup of tea (hot chocolate) and some lovely music soothing my soul. Of course when I say Winter I mean Summer, the season which has apparently up and left us in the good company of Autumn, who's good friends thermal and hot water bottle are wanting to come out and play.

Right now I'm still on scarves, but one day, probably after an excessively long bone-chilling Winter (WHY!?), I will master the tea cup cosy! Yes, I have goals and I'm not afraid to share!

xx


image via weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx