Thursday, September 26, 2013

starting early...


Hello lovelies! I do hope you're well! I have been to Paris this past weekend and it was absolutely wonderful...very romantic heading back there with husbando. FINALLY we have begun to take advantage of the fact that Europe is a mere hour long flight away - three cheers for us! Where to next though? Any suggestions?

We'll be kicking of our lovelyprettycheerythings Christmas gift guide soon, and are very excited to be sharing with you so many lovely makers! I know it's early, but I'm going to ask you with my sweetest smile and perhaps with a chocolate cupcake thrown in too, that you don't disregard it. You see, makers have fairly busy schedules, and I know of some who are already planning Valentines products (I KNOW - it's not me). This way, there'll be less FREAKING OUT and stressing for everyone, and instead, mucho calmness and serenity. 

There is also much to be said about present buying at Christmas time, and I do understand many people's dislike at the 'commercial' side of Christmas. I say make of it what you will, and for me, it's a special time of year. However I do hate the feeling of buying presents needlessly and without thought, so I hope this list can perhaps allow you time to consider what your near and dear ones will love. And I can guarantee (I can NEVER spell that word - google?) it will have been made with LOADS more love.

So keep your ear to the ground (not literally, you would look very strange), your ideas notebook close by and a pie in the oven (why not eh?)...I'm EXCITED!

xx

image via rubyandjoy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx