Wednesday, October 12, 2011

paper lovelies...

It is slowly but surely coming to my attention that Christmas is just around the corner...and I am EXCITED! Being a newly married and first-timer-out-of-home, I need decorations, stat! And whilst I have with me my treasures collected over the years, there a a few things that my crafty self may need to get cracking on. Stockings (a Christmas necessity), a suitably festive advent calendar and very importantly, a lovely wreath! Now, while I'm getting tres excited about the idea of holly, red berries and a dusting of snow, I have decided an indoor wreath might look quite festive as well! I'll let you know how the holly goes, quite spikey I fear...





And thrown in just for fun, the most beautiful quilling I have ever seen, most likely due to the fact it is Hermes quilling, and therefore super duper awesome. Created by the magnificent Yulia Brodskaya, it would appear quilling is back. If only Hermes had asked me when I was 9...




ps - the all white one? Made from cupcake wrappers! Genius!


Lovely crafty bits and bobs, from the top, Martha Stewart, papercrave.com, elizabethannedesigns.com, hermes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx