Thursday, June 6, 2013

wildflowers...



Hello there! What's that you ask? Is it that time of year again? When the woods turn blue and the flowers come out to play? Oh YES, helpful reader, it most certainly is! 

And so, because it is obviously necessary...three cheers for the bluebell woods!! Am I excited? Yes indeedy. Unfortunately, through an error of epic proportions (EPIC), we turned up at the woods without my camera. A particularly horrified gasp is suitable right now. Luckily for me, I had two of my dear friends staying with us, visiting from Australia! And as as any good tourist should be, they were with camera! Not to be confused with 'with child'. 

When any of our dear friends visit, my first thought when planning dates is always, 'will the bluebells be out?' And I tell you with much excitement, this time, they were! Gorgeous bluebells as far as the eye can see...up hills, down hills, to the left and to the right...the beautiful sweet scent wafting through the air. The photos will never do it justice, but here's a few to cheer your heart. And I'd also like to give a shout out to the sun who decided to make our days together warm and extra delightful! If you'd like to stick around, I'd be most grateful... x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx