Tuesday, September 13, 2011

inspiration!





Hello my lovelies! As we all know, inspiration is super important (like air, you might say. Although that would be a touch dramatic...) and can be found anywhere from a shiny new magazine to a field of bright blue cornflowers to fashion to anything that takes your hearts desires! And! Because over here in the Queen's country where my hot water bottle is my new best friend we do like to share, here is my latest love. The lovely Kajsa Wikman from Finland has created this whimsical book filled with gorgeous crafty little bits and pieces to make. Check out her blog for even more lovely ideas, and if you're adventurous, think of all the lovely handmade Christmas decorations that could be hanging merrily on your tree in three months!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx