Monday, August 5, 2013

market time...





Hello there! I hope you're well and have had a marvellous start to your week! I for one am massively excited, and as husbando will tell you, somewhat highly strung. Because, my dear friends of the bloggy world, in 3 days time I will be exhibiting at the West End Fair in Edinburgh! This means many things, including but not limited to the fact that all diets are cancelled, 99% of my conversations with husbando are about the stall design/fabric choices/price points/logistics (which is MEGA fun for him...) and our wee flat is in what one might politely call 'a state'.

Nevertheless! Things are coming together, and even though the next few days will be filled with sewing and packing and sewing and packing and sewing and packing and then checking all the packing with copious lists...I am very mucho looking forward to being there. And hopefully, to meeting some of you lovely folk!

We'll be there from Thursday 8th until Sunday 11th (that's this week! *calming down*), and officially the markets are open from 11am - 6pm every day. Entry is free (hooray!), and the Festival is on, so there's LOADS to do in town. I will be accepting snacks and hot beverages (if you insist). 

xx

Have a wee sneaky peek online!
all images from rubyandjoy

2 comments:

  1. Woah, Thursday through Sunday? Sounds mammoth! Will you be manning the stall solo? What if (when!) you need to pee? I'm confident your creative brain will find a way around even that obstacle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe! kimmmoi i hadn't even thought about that! i've thought of EVERYTHING else but the most important thing! husbando will be bringing me snacks (he's like the support vehicle, except, sans vehicle), so i'm sure i can leave him in charge of the stall for a few minutes. who knows, there might be a hidden salesman inside of him, waiting for his chance to shine!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx