Thursday, September 10, 2009

Perfect paper pretties











Now, apart from discussing how I should win awards due to my awesome alliteration (still going...), I would also like to discuss how beautiful these invites are. Made by the super talented and super lovely Emmy at EmmyRose specially to be viewed by YOU! And er, the people they were made for. I will put some more up a little later in a different post, because my GOSH there are so many beautiful ones to choose from. But for now, let's just sit back in our office chair/couch/milk crates and delight our little peepers with these lovely invitations. And the last one? Sweetness in spades! My goodness the alliteration is STILL going! I wonder if alliteration competitions exist? Kind of like Spelling Bee's. But, you know, cooler. Imagine the possiblities! Or should I say, PONDER the possibilities! I'll stop.

EmmyRose's gorgeous website shall be upsies and running soon http://www.emmyrose.com.au/ but if you're desperate to get your mitts on some of their designs try this link emmy@emmyrose.com.au. It's an email. Technology these days...

2 comments:

  1. how much do you want to get married just to plan the invitations. or is that just me? darn.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx